This is the latest addition to the mural on my bedroom wall. The griffin is from Greece! Rome! Monsters! - written by John Harris with fantastic illustrations by Calef Brown. I talk to him more than I’d like to admit; he gives me career advice.
- "the moon-calf shakes the monkey pods/slink prowling on the beach..." Ogygia: lisasummers.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/ogy… #poetry 38 minutes ago
- RT @jimmyfallon: Just saw World War Z. Sooo much better than World War A-Y. #WorldWarZ 12 hours ago
- New poem: Ogygia. lisasummers.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/ogy… 12 hours ago
- A post-nuclear poem for Calypso, who I often confuse with Sycorax. lisasummers.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/ogy… … 16 hours ago
- Ogygia wp.me/sByPK-ogygia 16 hours ago
Cloud Matteralba American folklore Anne Sexton Birds California California environment Catholicism crappy jobs Dante's Inferno Death Drive eating disorders eco-feminism ecology Eros fiction food found poems Freedom Freud Jack Kerouac John Waters Jonathan Franzen Laguna Beach late capitalism Marcuse Marin County marriage memory mythology objects organic agriculture OWS poetry science fiction Solaris songbirds Stanislaw Lem swimming T.S. Eliot The Inquistion travel W.B. Yeats wine country women's poetry writing