Out for the warm weather!
- My favorite line from Iron Man 3 - "He thinked it up in his think tank." 3 hours ago
- "the moon-calf shakes the monkey pods/slink prowling on the beach..." Ogygia: lisasummers.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/ogy… #poetry 17 hours ago
- RT @jimmyfallon: Just saw World War Z. Sooo much better than World War A-Y. #WorldWarZ 1 day ago
- New poem: Ogygia. lisasummers.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/ogy… 1 day ago
- A post-nuclear poem for Calypso, who I often confuse with Sycorax. lisasummers.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/ogy… … 1 day ago
Cloud Matteralba American folklore Anne Sexton Birds California California environment Catholicism crappy jobs Dante's Inferno Death Drive eating disorders eco-feminism ecology Eros fiction food found poems Freedom Freud Jack Kerouac John Waters Jonathan Franzen Laguna Beach late capitalism Marcuse Marin County marriage memory mythology objects organic agriculture OWS poetry science fiction Solaris songbirds Stanislaw Lem swimming T.S. Eliot The Inquistion travel W.B. Yeats wine country women's poetry writing